Sunday, November 6

when do you most feel like you (sayeth oprah)

So don't judge (well if you do, don't tell), but I get daily emails from Oprah asking me to "live my best life."  Yes, I signed up to be in her Life Class, because I'd like to lead a more examined life and well, such introspection seems to have helped her.  Corny and other words may come to mind, but be positive people.

So one of her questions was, "What part of your day do you feel the most like yourself?"

I hope the answer for us all does not involve watching TV or sitting in traffic or doing laundry.  Maybe for some of you it's while working... weird.

Anyway, I feel most like myself when M and I are walking and/or running with Teddy.  If I could spend my whole day the way I'd like to, I'd be outside, celebrating the sun and fresh air, enjoying my company and reminding myself of the good things.

Speaking of good things, I'm about five years behind the curve of technology, but I've discovered Instagram.  I adore it, though I find it ironic that we all long for nicer and nicer cameras, but ultimately favor photos that look like they were taken thirty years ago.

So here's some photos of a walk with Teddy, retro style:




So when do you feel the most like yourself?  Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment