Wednesday, November 7

notes on pregnancy: 38 weeks

{38+ week bump}

so, i don't know exactly why i'm posting this unflattering photo.
i don't know what is worse, my look or that it's taken in the bathroom.
sometimes smartphones allow you to make not so smart choices;)

but frankly, when you're body keeps expanding, you can't help but wonder, "how big am i... really?"
a photograph, good or bad, answers this question!

anyway, everytime i think i'm done growing, i wake up the next day bigger.
wow.

but, i'm pretty close to the end!
a baby is the result.
weird!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Isn't it crazy at the end of pregnancy? Every time I looked in the mirror, I would marvel that I was able to stand without tipping over on my face. Amazing human bodies! Sending you peaceful thoughts for the delivery!
    Josie (Johnson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good/important to document this fleeting time of life. Your little girl will love looking at photos of her in your belly as she gets older and seeing this picture in years to come will bring such a flood of memories from this time. Enjoy your last few pregnant weeks! And for what it;s worth I would take giving birth ANY day over a bought of bad stomach flu. And no matter how it goes you get to hold your little one at the end. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete