Thursday, September 1

felicity grown up & at home

If you know me, you know that I love Keri Russell.  I love her an unhealthy amount in that I still think she’s Felicity and I still think she’s with Ben.  I still think of her attempting to be an art major and working alongside Javier, with her locks curly and her JCrew clothes adorably assembled.  Apparently real Keri straightens her hair (how could she?) and lives in Brooklyn with a man who does not look like Scott Speedman (shame).

Her 1860s brownstone makes me forgive her transgressions.  Her husband renovated it to be a light-filled shell, with open rooms and few walls.  While her furniture choices stray too far from the nautical for me, they’re beautiful.  What makes the home a home though, is the exposed brick and reclaimed wood, on display everywhere.  Oh, and her appreciation for white!

Enjoy. 



Images from Elle Décor Magazine. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I am actually rewatching Felicity right now while I try to knit during naptimes...it's definitely one of my all time favorite shows and I too am a bit obsessed with Keri Russel...I love her house!

    ReplyDelete